Hello MIUI users, today we talk about, How to change Fonts style in MIUI-8 without root your phone. Font style changes option available in China Developer ROM but we don’t receive in MIUI 8 Global Stable, we all missing miui -6 Font changing features. Now these day every person want to make his phone attractive and different more than others. After MIUI 8 update you have many new features in your Xiaomi mobile. Mostly Second Space and dual app are awesome features.
There is two way to change font style in your Xiaomi device. First one is required rooted device and second one don’t need any root condition. So simply You can easily change a custom font in your Xiaomi mobile which is based on MIUI 8. You don’t need a root condition. so friends just follow the simple steps to change your font style.
HOW TO CHANGE FONTS ON MIUI-8 XIAOMI PHONES
- Frist Of All You Need To Sign Up for Xiaomi Theme Designer.
For sign up Xiaomi Theme Designer Click here and choose your favourite browser and signup, (Select the Bounding Account Type As Individual Designers ). Use the same Login ID and Password which you are using on your Phone’s Mi Account. Fill the form correctly and submit it. Once submitted you will receive a verification mail in 24 hours on your email account.
- IMPORTANT You need to fill the form correctly otherwise; you will not receive the confirmation and you will get the 402 error at the time of font installation.
Here is the screenshot of mail that you will receive in your inbox.
And Now in second step we need to Download two Apps
- QuickShortcutMaker App
- iFont App
You need to install both applications on your phone. All these apps are free to download, and you can download them from the Google play store.
Follow below steps to change Font in Xiaomi Mobile :
- Install QuickShortcutMaker App.
- Launch QuickShortcutMaker App and choosing settings.
- Scroll more & tap Settings w/ Font.
- Click on Tap to change label.
- Rename Settings to Fonts in Text Box.
- Click on OK Button As given in Image.
- Now Tap On Create to Launch Shortcut.
- After that we can see a new App name “Font” appears in your launcher.
- Install iFont App.
- Launch iFont App.
- Choose any font you want from list.
- Click Download Button.
- Now A new THEME Button is Started Showing On the Top Right Corner of the screen.
- Tap it > OK > OK.
- Open theme app.
- Go to offline section.
- Click On Import.
- Navigate to the Location Internal Storage/MIUI/theme.
- Tick The Font File.
- Now press on OK
- After that Launch the Fonts App which appears in app menu.
- Tap on System Fonts.
- Choose Your fonts Which You have downloaded.
- Now Click On Apply Button.
- Than press on Reboot Button.
- Wait for some time during rebooting process
After reboot, you experienced your favorite font style in your Xiaomi mobile. Above font change steps work in all Xiaomi devices no matter which is Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 / Prime, Redmi 3S / Prime, Redmi note 3, Redmi note 4G, Mi 2, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4i, Mi 5 etc.
I hope you understand whole process without any problem,
Thank’s For Visiting Tips4Mi.com