GPS Brasil – Free navigationNDrive Navigation Systems, SA DescriptionMore than 2 MILLION downloads in Brazil!
GPS Brasil is the GPS navigation app developed by NDrive, that guides you wherever you want, easily and quickly.
This app is FREE and includes Brazil map, SAFETY CAMERAS database and LIVE TRAFFIC information to find you the best routes available.
With GPS Brasil you can navigate offline without any data consumption. No need to worry about your phone bill. Just navigate!
You can also use GPS Brasil to search among the thousands of POIs (Points-of-Interest) available and displayed in the map and find NEARBY places, thanks to the included Foursquare database.
GPS Brasil takes you everywhere. Download! Use It! Spread the word!
– FREE navigation app with all features, including Brazil map.
– FREE Live* traffic information.
– Safety cameras database.
– Access to the latest map updates.
– Free Updates: Maps, Traffic info and POI
*this feature requires internet access; cellular data charges may apply.
– Instant speed directly on screen;
– Voice Search;
– Share ETA (estimated time of arrival);
– TTS (text-to-speech) – voice instructions including spoken street names and exit numbers;
– Routes change according to current traffic conditions;
– Choose your next restaurant, check prices and reviews and make a reservation before navigating;
– Choose from several routing alternatives, before starting navigation;
– 3D buildings;
– Lane assistance for complex exit ramps;
– Find a parking spot as soon as you arrive at your destination;
– Navigate to a contact address stored on your phone;
– Pedestrian mode;
Please note the following:
• The first time you run the app, please connect your phone to a stable Wi-Fi network, so that you’re able to download your map right away.
• Never let the navigation instructions interfere with your driving.
• When using GPS Brasil while driving, never hold your phone on your hands. Place it on a standard holder, with a clear sky view.
• Allowing GPS to run in the background for extended periods can lead to a significant reduction in battery life.›